Friday, April 11, 2008

Hidden Valley Cheese Fingers

My friend, Tammy, emailed me this recipe, and I must say it sounds simple and tasty. These are the types of recipes I look for, especially when inviting friends over. Who wants to be stuck cooking up a gourmet meal when your friends are laughing and having fun together? Not me! I want to be enjoying their company.

Ingredients

2 small loaves (8 oz. each) French bread cut in half lengthwise
1 (8 oz.) package Cream cheese, softened
1 (1 oz.) packet Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
4 cups assorted toppings, such as chopped onions, peppers and grated cheese

Preparation Prep Time: 25 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.

Directions

Slice bread crosswise into 1-inch fingers, leaving attached to bottom crust. Mix cream cheese and seasoning & salad dressing mix together. Spread on bread. Sprinkle on desired toppings. Broil about 3 minutes or until brown and bubbly.

Makes about 48 fingers.

No comments: