1 (10 ounce) frozen pound cake
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups powdered sugar
1 (8 ounce) tub cream cheese
3 bananas, sliced
1 (10 ounce) carton frozen strawberries, thawed
1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
maraschino cherries (optional)
chocolate syrup (optional)
1. Slice cake into 1/2" slices. Line the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan with cake slices.
2. Place sweetened condensed milk, powdered sugar and cream cheese in a large bowl and mix with electric mixer until smooth.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cake slices.
4. Cover the cream cheese mixture evenly with banana slices, then with strawberries, then with pineapple.
5. Cover everything evenly with whipped topping.
6. Sprinkle with nuts.
7. Top with maraschino cherries and chocolate syrup if desired. (Can write a name or message with chocolate syrup if desired.)
8. Cover with plastic wrap and chill 4 hours minimum or overnight.
9. Cut into squares to serve.